Combo Model F is a virtual combo organ, modelled on a well known combo organ from the 1960s.
6 polyphonic octaves Harmonic range
C-to-C 4 Octave Keyboard
4 footage tabs: 4′, 8′, 16′, 2⅔′
3 treble voices: Principale, Strings, Dolce
Knee lever control
Bass voice (use the grey keys)
Has a vibrato with adjustable depth and speed
Tweak-able tuning per note
Full model, no samples used.
Key contacts are velocity-sensitive for both attack and release
Can be automated
Changes in v1.1.1
- Slightly improved audio performance.
- New 2-channel switch, which splits bass/treble output.
- Added pitch wheel MIDI learn support for all tabs.
- Bugfix for MIDI learning high-resolution CCs.
- Bugfix for slightly irregular values when reacting to MSB/LSB CCs.
- When changing MIDI channel turn all notes off.
Changes in v1.1.0
- New Larger GUI with 3 views: organ, settings and tuning.
- Better voice filters (brighter, more raucous).
- New leakage to tone generator outputs.
- Extended vibrato speed range.
- Adjusted vibrato depth, which now defaults to light.
- Added authentic noise (mains hum, pink/white noise, chatter).
- Added warning when loading project/preset from older version.
- Updated presets.
- Load/save tuning from/to Scala scale (.scl) files.
- Remember sustain pedal/pitch wheel link when toggling sustain/pitch bend.
- Selecting a tab for MIDI learn no longer changes its state.
- Bugfix for key stealing in FL Studio, Studio One.
- Bugfix for QC LED turning on although tuning hasn't changed.
Changes in v1.0.2
- Automatically select square automation envelope in REAPER for on/off style parameters.
- Windows Installer now remembers install location.
Changes in v1.0.1
- Automatically show settings window after loading plug-in.
- Added 32 factory presets.
- Fixed recording duplicate notes in Mixcraft.