Compassion is a dynamics processor audio plugin created by DMG Audio.
Compassion is a flexible dynamics processor, which allows for multiple styles of dynamic processing. It can do compression, expansion, upward expansion and upward compression. It has a wide intuitive audio graphics display for easier editing and it has a tweak-able topology to mimic any compressor sound. The Compassion audio plugin prides in it's low latency rating and low CPU usage for improved efficiency. It also allows users to do "New York" style parallel compression using the available Wet and Dry controls.
New in v1.06
- Bugfix for Clip-Limiter denormal issue
- AAX version included
- Tweaks for stability
- VST3 Automation improvements
- Massive optimize for reload of presets.
New in v1.06
- Delay compensate for wet/dry when clip-limiter is pre.
- No sidechain version of Compassion.
- BugFix for memory leak.
- BugFix for potential crash in UI.
- Massive improvements to CPU usage with UI redraw/animation.
- BugFix for focus stealing bug on windows.
- BugFix for UI crash on mac.
- Invalid text entry returns controls to default values.
- BugFix for "stuck-on" clip light in ProTools HD.
- BugFix for Win+Ctrl click for Windows ProTools.
- BugFix for AudioSuite redraw for Windows ProTools.
- Presets are compressed to dramatically reduce session sizes (1/50th).
Changes in Ver. 1.03
- AU resize is corrected
- OSX 10.4 support
- LP-split settings now save properly
- Wavelab crash fixed
- Changes in the Dezipper controls
- RTAS automation is now available
- Tabbing between advanced pages were added
- Opto-mod HPF frequency is now fixed
- Pro Tools metering support is added