Custom MIDI Auto-Harmonizer is a tool designed with composers and live performers in mind. It allows you to generate harmonized notes in real time, according to the scale specified by the played chord. You can define your own harmonization tables, according to your needs.
Incoming notes parameters:
- Hold last detected chord: If checked, the last selected chord harmonizing table will be kept when the current chord is released, until a new chord is played.
- Output incoming right hand notes: If unchecked, only the harmonized notes will be played (the original note will be filtered).
- Output incoming left hand notes: If checked, left hand notes will be outputted.
- Correct harmonized notes if chord changes: If checked, current sounding harmonized notes will be corrected and re-triggered on a new chord, if they do not match the new harmonizing table for that chord.
- L/R split: defines the split point between the left hand (chords) and the right hand (notes to harmonize).
- Harmonize: Allows you to specify which channel(s) to process (One or all).
- DestCH: Converts the resulting harmonized note's channel into the specified channel (if "same", the channel will be equal to the channel of the note that originated it).
- HarmonizedVelOffset: It allows you to specify a velocity offset which will be summed to the harmonized notes velocities. (i.e. If you play a note with a velocity of 100, and have this parameter set to -25, the generated harmonized note will have a velocity of 100-25). If set to 0, the harmonized note will have the same velocity as the note that originated it.
- Note 0 – 11: It will always correspond to the scale of the current chord.