Cyclop is a monophonic bass synthesizer plugin.
This is a versatile bass synth that can produce digital, spectral or fat analog sounds. Aside from the bass synth sounds, you can use your own samples as a wavetable and apply effect sequencers and filters to create unique bass sounds.
- New kinds of modulators like the Wobble Generator and the Sound Knob.
- FX-Sequencer, also to be controlled by the FX-Knob.
- 6 Synthesis Engines: Saw Regiment, Analog Sync, FM, Transformer, Spectromat, Phase Stressor
- 10 state of the art Filter types, plus vowel mode.
- Routing Module for Synth / Filter patching, including Overdrive.
- Sub Oscillator, Bass Processor, one-view modulation-flow.
- Recommended by BoysNoize, Skrillex, Peaches, Modeselektor, SiriusMo, Mouse on Mars, Biohazard.
- Over 800 presets included, most of them from various artists.
- Cyclop comes as standalone application and VST/AU/RTAS/AAX plugin.
Changes in 1.1.1:
- New kinds of modulators like the Wobble Generator and the Sound Knob
- FX-Sequencer controlled by the FX-Knob
- Fixes the nasty chorus bug as well as all others
- Provides better timing of internal sequencers
- Brings you the gigantic Preset Handler
- You can load and save your own program change lists.
- The new Demo now contains the full content!
New in 1.0.1:
- Two Finger Glide Mode.
- Master Tune.