DC8C is a flexible compressor plugin.
This software is designed to provide a clean compressor action without artifacts and unwanted distortion. It comes with two saturation models if you need it to color your sound. It features opto style, external sidechaining, peak compression, RMS compression, Feedback, Feedforward compression and everything inbetween. You can also do negative ratios, zero latency brickwall limiting, snappy transient treatment and smooth transient rounding.
Changes in v1.3
- Support RTAS support
- Improved automation behavior
- lLss CPU consumption when oversampling turned on
- Cleaned up GUI resources
- Internal code optimisations
Changes in v1.2
- VST3 support for both OS X and Windows (32&64bit).
- External sidechaining in EASY mode.
- Removed: zero latency switch - DC8C is now always zero latency.
- BugFix: MIX knob in easy mode is working now as expected.