DGenR8 is a virtual analog drum synthesizer in the style of Roland's TR Series, in particular the Roland TR-909, with 11 voices and controls that mimic the TR-909: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Low, Mid & High Toms, Rim Shot, Clap, Open & Closed Hi Hats, Crash & Ride Cymbals.
All voices are completely synthesized using digital algorithms that model the operation of analog circuitry within a drum machine so they sound authentic and are easily tweaked using the controls.
- Fixed A Bug In DGenR8 VST Which Caused The VST Host To Crash When The Amount Of Samples Processed Per Block Were Changed By The Host.
- Ported To Visual C++ 2010 Express.
- Restored SSE2 (Streaming Single Instruction Multiple Data Extensions) Optimizations.
- New Artwork For Graphical Interface.
- Updated In Line With DarkWave Studio v3.4.3.