DJ Mixer Professional is a full-featured and complete DJ mixing software for both Professional and Beginner DJs alike, This powerful DJ software combines a sophisticated, easy-to-use interface with innovative mixing tools to help you perform electrifying live mixes!
Related Hardware: DJ Controller
This Professional DJ mixing software enables you to mix your music and video in various formats such as MP3, M4A, WAV, AIFF, OGG, CDA, AVI, MPEG, MOV, MKV, WMV and more. in real time. All you need is a sound card.
- Dual audio playback in two independent decks.
- Precise playback control: play, pause, position, speed (pitch), pitch bend.
- Waveform display with beats, cue and loops markers and zoom.
- Vinyl simulation (scratch, reverse play, brake, spin, fine tune cue points) using the interactive waveform display
- Instant beat-matching and synchronization (one-click).
- Seamless beat-aware looping (including snap to beat and loop resizing)
- Precise automatic BPM counter on the fly (for all genres between 70-155BPM).
- Mix your favorate video clips (AVI, MPEG...) together with audios to have a professional mixing output.
- Compatible with iTunes playlists, Mix your music from iTunes.
- KeyLock (master-tempo).
- Time-coded vinyl/CD support and Analog input.
- High-quality time stretching and pitch scaling for harmonic, key mixing
- External effects (VST/AU support) that you can add on decks / master / microphone
- +/-4%, 8%, 16%, 24%, 32% pitch control with slow reset
- Cueing (1 instant cue point)
- Supports MP3, OGG, WAV, CDA, AIFF, AU, WMA*, M4A**, MP4**, MOV, WMV, MKV, AVI, MPEG format.
- 2 channel DJ mixer with crossfader, volume and headphones crossfader (pfl-mix)
- VU-meters for decks and master output
- 3-bands equalizer and gain
- 8 distinct effects (Reverse, Brake, AutoPan, Flanger, Phaser, Reverb, Echo, Delay)
- Behringer BCD2000/3000, M-Audio Xponent, Reloop DJ-IE2, Vestax, all Hercules
- Sweep filter (cut frequencies gradually - LowPass & HighPass filter)
- ASIO/CoreAudio with low-latency support
- Perceptual automatic-gain
- Audio limiter for high quality audio even at high volume levels
- Fully Unicode
- TAG editing
- AutoMix mode (mixes automatically the playlist - with beat-match option)
- Record your mixes to burn them on CDs (WAV/AIFF formats)
- Automatic marking of loaded songs in current session
- Support for distinct audio outputs for speakers and headphones (pfl-mix monitoring and pre-listening) using multi-channel audio cards or SPLIT mode for simple stereo soundcards
- Browsing system with unlimited lists, disk explorer and database.
- External hardware controllers support and MIDI.
- External mixer support
- Advanced loop controls.
- Ability to use a microphone (TalkOver + OnAir).
- Controllers supported natively (zero-configure).
- Load the whole song in RAM memory for instant access
- Audio CD support (intelligent cd detection/loading).
- Support video in Fullscreen
- Song database with search function
Changes in v3.0.4
- 4 full-featured decks with smart sync and skin support
- New GUI
- File processing in the background
- Supports 18 new controllers
- 48000Hz (48KHz) ASIO + Mac playback - live resampling
- Dry and Wet effect mixing
- Improved effects and video
- Key detection
- BPM edit window
- Record in MP3 format
- VST/AU scanning on demand
- HID controllers support
- Multiple MIDI support and scripting
- CPU Meter
- DirectX and OpenGL
- Karaoke CDG+MP3 zip files playback
- iTunes browser integration
- Various minor changes and improvements
New in DJ Mixer Pro for Windows 2.0.4:
- Fixed some problems with the previous 2.0.2 release and support for Karaoke CDG files (mp3 + cdg files), FLAC audio, lots of stability improvements and several small bugs fixed.
New in DJ Mixer Pro for Windows 2.0.3:
- Support for Karaoke CDG files (mp3 + cdg files).
- FLAC support (lossless audio format)
- Support Vestax VCI-100
- Additional previewing/monitoring audio device for Mac version
- Speed improvements for AMD processors
- Lots of stability improvements and several small bugs fixed
- Up/down buttons in the playlist scroll bar
- Key value moves in exactly +/- 1 semitone when using shortcuts
- Fixed ASIO audio freeze bug (appeared especially when using BCD2000/3000 controllers)
- Single shareware version (no more demo + full separate versions)