Achieve high quality audio from any source. CD-Recorder is an audio recording and sound improvement system that is fast, easy and most affordable to use. Three tools in one - Audio recording from any source, powerful sound quality tools and burn CDs.
- Capture music from tape, records, Mini Disc or rip tracks from CD. Includes sound card controls.
- Microsoft Windows Media Format and MP3 (.WMA & .MP3) files supported.
- Unpack automatically separates tracks from albums and cassette recordings.
- Convert MIDI to .WAV via sound card.
- Timer-Recorder for recording radio programs while away.
- Organize your music into custom playlists easily. Drag & Drop, mix file types, play the music and save the playlists.
- Sweeten your songs - Create high quality audio with DARTs unique, proven, Digital Audio Restoration Technology; DeClick and DeHiss removes clicks, pops, scratches and hiss.
- Shape tracks with 10 band Equalizer, fade-in/out.
- Comparative Normalize for automatically setting the volume to the same level on all tracks or individual levels on each track.
- FreeDB identifies Artist and Title of Audio CDs with a click.
- CD-Text, enter disc and track information for display on CD-Text players.
- Burn an Audio CD in one step that can be played in any CD player, or Burn a CD-Rom with MP3, WAV, and other sound files (Joliet support).
- Set Gap times for track time spacing.
- Overburn control for 80, 84 minute and longer CDs.
- Erase CD-RW allows you to erase CD-RW discs for reuse.
- Read/Write CD-R/W speed control for quality audio.
Write simulate burn speed vs. coaster optimization.
- Burn-Proof- protection from buffer under run errors.
- Multi-session CD Recording (optional close CD option).
- 100's of CD-R, CD-RW, and CD-ROM devices supported.
- A help guideand manual are included.
- Use SureThing Lite Labeler to jazz-up your CD.