Denzo Guitar Software (DGS) is, without dubt, a unique software in the range of guitar related application. This uniqueness is determined by it's attention to music theory that is usually is forgotten by all other guitar product.
You can manage concept as chord/scale relationship, inversions, subscales, similar chord, tonaly, harmonization, fourth harmony, analisys of chord from its notes, and other that I usually describe as harmony tools.
DGS offers a wide range of functionalities to map note on fretboard with different rules, so you can think C, E, G as a chord and you can find all possible positions, inversions of this chord (you have more that 12 different parameter to describe which type of chord you're looking for); or you can think C, E, G as an arpeggio (scale) and ask DGS which are the best position to play it. Obviously are also supported the inverse functions to obtain chord/scale name from fretboard position.
Any algorithm consider the current tuning (that you can alter as you like before any search), information regarding fret extension, difficult to play positions, and so on.
Finally DGS offers functionality to map music (MIDI or MUS format) to fretboard and manage chord linking and Chord Melody progressions.
- Learning more than 100 scales, and 70 chords
- Possibility of auto-defining other ones
- Harmonizing every scale with every pattern (per thirds, fourths etc) find any chord in any scale with masks like every sixth chord
- Finding all scales associated with one chord or with two chords (for improvising between 2 chords)
- Finding all inversions: for example Cmaj,Em5#,Gsus4/6
- Finding all similar chords
- Extending a chord over a scale
- Finding all subscales of one scale: all pentatonic for example in C MAGGIORE
- Find chords from notes
- Play scales and chords with MIDI sounds
- Calculate chords defining fret on a virtual fretboard
- You can ewith two chords (for improvising between 2 chords)
- Export all chords in chordPlay format
- All extension for MUS (my own music format) managing
- All of this mapped on a piano keyboard for pianists