DirectWave is an inline multi-layer multi-timbral sampler, capable of playing and recording samples through real input sampling. All parameters and effects may be automated or modulated through a 16-slot modulation matrix.
- 16 part multitimbral, 32-bit VSTi sampler
- 128 Voice Polyphony
- 128 programs
- unlimited zones per program
- All samplerates supported
- Realtime SINC-64 point interpolation (HQ Audiophile)
- Poly, Mono, Legato operation, with glide / auto mode.
- 2*24 dB 5 mode filters serial or parallel
- Flexible 16 slot freely assignable Modulation Matrix
- 2 mod. ADSR envelopes, 2 zone-independent mod. LFOs 2 global program mod. LFOs
- Automatable loop points, reverse loop points supported
- Loop modes : fwd, one-shot, sustained, bounce looping
- Automatable sample start offset (available as mod. destination parameters)
- Built-in voice Insert FX with independent settings for each zone : ring mod. samplerate decimator, bitcrusher & phaser.
- Built-in send effects : chorus, reverb, delay (with filtered feedback, sync to host tempo).
- Independent send amounts per zone
- Freely assignable 16 stereo outputs
- Multi-editor with channel list, mixer, expression, modulation and pitchbend GUI controls
- Built-in sample editor with destructive editing (cut / copy / paste / trim functions), loop finding tool, normalize, vertical / horizontal zooming, etc)
- Realtime sampling / recording of whatever is connected to DirectWave inputs (needs modular host or host with assignable plug-in routing)
- Record Threshold: sampling input will wait until signal peak arises (-40dB)
- Built-in VSTi host to easily automate "sampling" of your vst instruments directly into DirectWave
- Total Recall operation mode: DirectWave will enclose all the required sample data in the project files created by your host: it creates totally portable projects without worrying about needed sample files
- Import: DWP (proprietary), WAV (any), SF2 (Soundfont), AKP (Akai), Propellerheads Recycle, Native Instruments Battery, Kontakt *(nki), GIGA *(gig) & eMagic EXS24
- Several importing methods: built-in browsing, drag&drop, menu options
- Built-in fast library browser list and tree-arranged menu program selector.
- Zone editor with visual zone arrangement map and list with all zone properties
- All program/zone parameters of all channels can be automated as VST parameters
New in v1.4.9
- Fixed loading old states saved with total recall.
- Save wave files before saving the .dwp file.
- Now responds to FL max polyphony value.
- No more drag and drop of foreign formats in DW Player.
- "Save program" now shows a dialog window if the filename isn't valid.
- Minimize lock when loading of settings.
- Update browser after saving a program or bank.
Proudly sponsored by