Diva is a software analogue synthesizer plugin.
This virtual synthesizer is designed to utilize your PC's CPU power to produce analogue synth sounds that come really close to the original. This CPU-hit is a necessary trade off for genuine synth sounds. Diva applies methods from industrial circuit simulators (e.g. PSpice) in realtime to reproduce realistic tones.
The oscillators, envelopes and filters closely model components found in popular classic synths. You can mix and match your modules to create your own hybrid sound.
Changes in v1.1.1
- Bugfix for info text bug while saving (Windows).
- Junk and Favourite files now recognize Windows-type line breaks.
- Bugfix for "silent synth" in large Win64 projects.
- Symbolic links no longer create endless loops.
- BigFix for microtuning (.TUN) file related crash.
- Bugfix for tune modulation.
- Bugfix for silent voices while changing cutoff.
- Various other bugfixes.
Changes in v1.2
- Supported formats now include VST3 and 64-bit VST2
- New installers with improved support for new OS - Windows 7/8 and OS X Mountain Lion.
- Various other bugs fixed
Changes in v1.1
- Analogue behavior and sound
- 40% less CPU-hit compared to 1.0
- Multi-threading support
- More organic presets
- Resizable editor window
- Alternative skins available shortly
- Various bugfixes