Diversion is a software synthesizer, designed with professional electronic music production in mind
Diversion uses the full capabilities of modern processors to produce quality sound that matches hardware synthesizers. It has 4 oscillators with varying waveforms sporting a near zero aliasing level. The oscillators generates audio in real-time that do not degrade at high frequencies. Thel waveforms have the X and Y independent parameters that allows users to adjust the timbre of the resulting sound. The oscillators can also do synthesis techniques as RM, FM, filtering and wave shaping.
Diversion has bus processors that consists of a stereo filter with multiple modes, LO-FI section and distortion. Varying filter modes and saturation stages are available to bring users more sound patches, including the popular Dub Step, Ambient sounds, Psy and Trance.
Other features of the Diversions are the Trance Gate, Modulation and Arpeggiator. The Effects included are:
The manual is available at Dmitry Sches' site for further inspection of what the Diversion can do.
New in v1.29
- Added 50 new factory presets made by Voltage Disciple
- BugFix for MainStage
- Bugfix hanging notes when switching wavetables
- Other minor fixes
New in v1.28
- Now Master Morph can be modulated again
- Bugfix for problems with silent output when switching presets
- Added 24-bit waveforms support
- Few minor improvements
New in v1.2
- Wavetable Editor.
- New presets.
- Distribution packages without installer.
New in v1.11
- Bugfix for crash rarely occurred when switching presets.
- Bugfix for CPU spike observed in Studio One.
- Slightly reduced overall CPU load.
- Envelopes now can be modulated by LFOs and MSEGs.
- Bugfix for possible noise burst when playing sawtooth wave.
- Bugfix for problems with scrolling in Preset Browser.
New in v1.1
- Exponential and variable slope envelope modes
- 2 analog low-pass filter modes
- Hyperbolic shaper type
- GrainShifter FX
- 2 tube modes for Distortion FX
- 6 additional slots for ModMatrix
- 50 new patches
- Other minor fixes, changes and updates
New in v1.02
- Supports 64-bit Windows with just one installer
- Additional 50 SFX Patches
- Modulation fixes
- GUI adjustments and engine fixes
- Better host compatibility
- Other Fixes and corrections
New in v1.01
- Fixed the cause of CPU over usage
- Voice engine problems in retrigger and legato modes were fixed.
- Removed the occasional distorted noise burst
- Preset Browser and host compatibility is fixed
- GUI now updates properly for Mod Matrix
- Double click to reset knobs to default
- Added Midi Learn for XY controls, numeric readout functionality, and Master Morph
- Updated license.txt and made some correction within the manual
- ARP now reacts on input note’s velocity.