Doggiebox is a versatile drum machine for OS X.
- Create and modify drum tracks of unlimited length, with zoomable granularity from one beat per bar down to 64th notes, using a flexible yet intuitive interface
- specify tempo and time signature changes (including compound time) over arbitrary bars in a song
- create and modify your own drum kits, including an unlimited range of instrument types (e.g. drums, cymbals, accessories) and variants, including their actual sounds and visual representation
- drag and drop groups of bars between song files, even if those songs each use a different drum kit
- play a song using different drum kits with the simplicity of automated drum kit matching (compare the included "real drum kit" with the "voice simulated drums")
- mark off song sections, such as verses and choruses, in a separate scrolling list for easy navigation and management
Proudly sponsored by