DreamStation DXi2 is a polyphonic analog synthesizer plugin based on DreamStation I.
DreamStation DXi2 utilizes the same techniques featured in the standalone version; physical models of analog circuits, mathematical reproduction of analog oscillators which makes DreamStation DXi2 acting just like real analog synthesizers. You can sweep the pitch smoothly from 20Hz to 20kHz and apply the pulse width modulation without any digital aliasing at all.
- Subtractive synthesis combined with FM synthesis.
- 3 oscillators, multimode self oscillating IIR filter, VCA, LFO, user EG for each voice.
- Available waveforms: sine, triangle, sawtooth, pulse, square, noise.
- Available filter types: 12dB/Octave Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass, 24dB/Octave
- Lowpass and Formant.
- A maximum of 16 voices polyphony.
- Linear frequency modulation, Hard synchronization, Ring modulation, Distortion.
- Supported sampling rates: 11.025Khz, 22.05Khz, 44.1Khz, 48Khz and 96Khz.
- Supported digital audio resolution: 16 to 32bits.
- Internal calculating resolution: 32 bits (with 24bit mantissa).