Drumagog is a plug-in that automatically replaces drum tracks with a vast array of other samples. Engineers and producers worldwide use Drumagog to fix and enhance existing drum tracks. Drumagog is extremely easy to use. Just insert it onto a drum track and select your favorite sample. Drumagog does the rest. For advanced drum replacing, Drumagog is packed with powerful features for the ultimate in control.
- Automatically replaces drum tracks with a variety of samples
- Compatible with WAV, AIF, SDII, and GIG samples and libraries
- MIDI Input and Output Capability
- Advanced Visual Triggering feature
- Sophisticated sample management
- Auto sample-rate conversion
- Works with any VST/RTAS compatible application.
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic and Digital Performer
- Comes with a complete drum sample collection
Here is a basic demo:
New in v5.0.2
- Fixed issue with pitch control on stereo samples.
- Plugin scanning issue fixed.
- Fixed delay when switching IR Reverb and Morphs.
- IR Reverb and Morph Engine input is now post blend control, which allows you to apply IR and morph effects to the original track, as well as the replaced audio.
- Fixed VST plugin path issue on PC installer.
New in v5.0.1
- Improved CPU usage. This should eliminate the need for higher buffer sizes in your audio card.
- Fixed issue with clicks and pops due to higher CPU usage.
- Reduced memory usage.
- Fixed issues with Auto Align 2.0 which could cause mis-alignment of samples in certain cases.
- Fixed issue that caused crash when switching between samples rapidly.
- Fixed problem opening Drumagog on Power PC systems.
- Fixed issue with re-loading of gog files.
- Fixed intermittent issue with crashing when switching triggering modes.
- Improved gog file loading time.
New in v5
- New triggering engine.
- Auto-align 2.0.
- Support for multiple room samples.
- Auto Hi-hat tracking.
- Improved sample management.
- Direct Plug-in hosting (Platinum version).
- Morph|Engine (Platinum version).
- Built-in Convolution Reverb (Platinum version).