EAReverb is topped our Best Reverb Plugin Roundup!
EAReverb is 100% algorithmic.
It comes as both a 32bit and 64bit plugin for Windows.
It does not use any IR files. Early reflections are built "on-the-fly" depending on your own settings.
The size parameter has an impact on early reflections and late reverb... Switching from a size to another will immediately put your music or sounds in a place that matches your choice.
Then you can tweak early reflections using 5 easy parameters + 15 advanced but still comprehensive settings.
Finally, you can set the late reverb so it matches your needs. BNC and Warp settings will add the extra randomness your late reverb deserves.
For even more realism, you can inject some of the early reflections into the late reverb.
EAReverb lets you build your own environment.
Most of all, EAReverb provides a natural sounding, earthy reverb effect.
It is able to simulate the subtle reflections of a very small room as well as very large spaces.
It is suitable for music and sound design.
EAReverb has been designed and "fine tuned by ear" to sound the most possible natural.
Though, the plethora of parameters should be enough to place your music in some twisted environment if you really want it!
New in v1.2.2
- Bugfix for a potential incorrect initialization of early reflections
New in v1.2.0
- Enhanced GUI.
- New "Multiband Stereo" (MBS) module.
- Better handling of sample rate changes.
- Improved legibility when editing a parameter (Windows only).
- Lock buttons now have improved behavior.
- Updated manual.
New in v1.1.5
- Improved mouse wheel control.
- Improved "tempo sync" feature.
New in v1.1.4
- New (very large) models: XXXL and XTREM.
- The graph is now updated on “level factors” adjustments even if the host’s audio engine is stopped.
New in v1.1.3
- New “Mono” knob. This control can be used to melt left and right channels of the incoming audio signal before it is processed.
- New integrated brickwall limiter (based on BW-LIMIT87) to avoid distortion or clipping in the case of a strong input.
- Editable value labels.
- Enhanced mouse wheel precision.
- Updated manuals.
New in v1.1.2
- Improved coherence of spatial image.
- More optimizations.