EMM Knagalis will transport you closer to the real world of ethnic instruments.
Standard ROM players often give you a few substandard "ethnic" samples as an afterthought
EMM Knagalis goes much further, taking you to the four corners of the globe.
The smart architecture and the unlimited ethnic scale modes of this VST synthesizer will open you the door to the amazing sound of ethnic instruments.
EMM Knagalis is a specialized and multi featured VSTi sample player, modeled around the structural elements of Sitar, the famous indian lute . But its sound set also includes many other ethnic stringed instruments, as well as percussive and melodic instruments from the world stage. Instruments like Turkish Lute, Mbira (thumb piano), Santur, Shamishen .
There is even a bagpipe, a wind instrument, an instrument for which EMM Knagalis is ideal, with its legato playing style and drone accompaniment. EMM Knagalis brings these instruments to life.
The EMM Knagalis structure includes three sample layers:
- Lead sound (monophonic)
- Sympathetic emulation sound (polyphonic)
- Drone sound (monophonic)
We have taken advantage of the advanced Drone and Sympatethic layers in EMM to provide many acoustic functions including buzzesrattlesextra noise attack. Such characteristic details essence these strange beautiful instruments. With systemethnic flavored hybrid instruments are possible too. Knagalis library is always growing new samples from original Upgrades will be available at dashsignature.com But doesnt stop sounds.
Its "Root and Scale" feature allows the easiest implementation of ethnic scales and micro tuning ever seen in a VSTi, You choose the key you are going to play, choose a typical intonation (such as raga, african, bagpipe and more), and you are ready for a new exotic sonic adventure.
- Choose between sound sets for Melodic Lead, Sympathetic Resonance, Drone sound, with custom Dash sample bank.
- Three types of Mono performance with Legato, pitch envelope and portamento.
- Stereo Flanger and Stereo Reverb effects.
- Micro Tuning features an easy "one click" menu to access all the original ethnic tunings you wish.
- 99 selected ethnic scale intonations + unlimited user ones.
- Fixed internal Preset-Name problems that were messing with the preset Scales files.
- Fixed stability issues on some hosts and W98/ME.
- Set Presets as Default working properly now. (before the last 4 presets were getting truncated)
New in this version: