EVOL is a subtractive softsynth with focus on the following:
Long Host sync times.
Huge modulation matrix.
ROPP (Rogue Oscillator Phase Position)
- 8 Note Subtractive Synth
- 127 Patches
- 3 x VCO (FM, Ring Modulation & Waveshaping)
- 1 x VCF
- 1 x VCA
- 3 x ADSR Envelope
- 5 x LFO BPM Sync, Key & Free run (4 Mono & 1 Poly)
- 1 x Hi Pass/Lo Boost Filter
- 1 x Arpeggio
- 2 x Rythmic Gate BPM Sync
- 1 x Spacious Stereo Reverb
- 1 x Stereo Chorus/Flanger
- 1 x Stereo BPM Delay
All LFO's do host sync up to 32 bars (More than a minute at 120 BPM)
EVOL uses ROPP (Rogue Oscillator Phase Position) to give a warm feel.
EVOL relies on LFO's to do the automation of parameters.
Comes with an extensive modulation matrix with up to 60 destinations.
You can find MP3 demos on the homepage.