ElectriKeys is an Electric Piano emulation based on vintage Fender Rhodes MK1, Hohner Clavinet D6, Wurlitzer and Yamaha CP-70 e-pianos.
- Sound is generated via a hybrid method that combines synthesis and sampling techniques, to create the sounds of these vintage electric pianos.
- EP Selector. One instrument offering the sound of four legendary e-pianos:
- Fender Rhodes Electric Piano (Stage Piano Mark I)
- Hohner Clavinet D6
- Wurlitzer Electric Piano
- Yamaha CP-70 Electric Grand Piano (Brilliance: Mellow, Normal and Bright)
- Tremolo Section: Recreates the classic effect. Contains a LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) with modulation depth, frequency and offset. The panning slider controls the output effect distribution between left and right speaker and to help create a broad spectrum of stereo tremolo effects.
- 5-Band Parametric Equalizer: EQ composed of five parametric filters with Frequency, Bandwidth and Gain knobs.
- Decay and Release Time.
- 32 presets for Tremolo effects and Parametric EQ ready to play.
- FULL MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller. Every parameter can be controlled via MIDI or host automation.
Proudly sponsored by