Enchoir is a vocoder-based 6-part Vocal-Harmonizer. It can be used to create vocal backing-lines in a short period of time. Enchoir uses a doubling-algorithm to make you sound like you had 20 people singing with you. It can be used for any musical style where you need to either thicken up the lead vocal or have a choir singing in the background.
- 6-part vocal-harmony.
- 5 different so called "choir-modes".
- High quality FFT stereo vocoder.
- Internal 24-voice doubling algorithm.
- Two reverb-engines.
- Stereo width control.
- Adjustable vocal "scooping".
- Breath/unvoiced detection for clear sound.
- Random formant alternation.
- Harmony-follow mode (+2 octaves).
- Harmony-hold mode (freezes lead vocal).
- Auto-mute option.
- Built-in vocal enhancer.
- Natural vibrato, controllable via aftertouch.
- "Blur" and "bluenotes" option for humanization.
- VST 2.0-compliant, fully automatable.
- 2 GHz Processor and 512 MB RAM required.