FM synthesis has played a huge role in music culture over the last few decades. The FM8 picks up where its award-winning predecessor, the FM7, left off taking FM synthesis even further. FM8's emphasis on ease-of-use brings a high degree of simplicity to the otherwise intricate process of FM synthesis. The powerful new audio engine delivers unsurpassed quality, generating a livelier, more energetic sound than ever before.
- Award-winning FM synthesizer with extended sound architecture and high-quality mode
- KoreSound Browser for easy searching of 960 KORE-configured presets (Incl. FM7 Sounds Vol I & II)
- FM8 uses the KoreSound format, ensuring perfect integration with KORE
- Optimized user interface for quick and convenient sound editing
- Powerful, graphical sound morphing feature for easy creation of sophisticated, evolving sounds
- Extremely versatile arpeggiator for intuitive generation of intricate patterns
- Quick-access effects rack with 12 high-quality effects, such as phaser, flanger, tube amp, overdrive, delays, EQs
- Enhanced graphical envelopes with 32 stages, looping and tempo synchronisation
- Full-matrix modulation: freely adjustable algorithm structure with 6 operators plus distortion and analog filter operators
- Reads and reproduces classic FM sound programs of yesteryear such as the DX and TX series
Changes in v1.2.1
- New AAX plugin version
New in v1.1.1
- Mac OS X 64-bit compatibility (AU, VST & Standalone).
- Several smaller bug fixes.