FabFilter Saturn is a full featured distortion and saturation plug-in.
With FabFilter Saturn, you can get subtle, clean and warm tubes or you can get tape saturation to the craziest guitar amp effects. This plugin comes with a range of distortion models that range from vintage tube amps to modern guitar amps. You also get 3 distortion styles that can be further adjusted via per-band feedback dynamics, drive, tone and modulation options. FabFilter Saturn also comes with all the XLFOs, EGs, XY controllers, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need.
Other features include 6-band multi-band processing, optional HQ mode with 8x oversampling, mid/side processing, over 150 presets, easy to use interface, interactive MIDI learn and smart parameter interpolation.
Changes in v1.11
- Various minor improvements and bugfixes
- In FabFilter Pro-Q, Bugfix forAuto-Adjust Display Range feature
- Workaround for Maschine by NI bug for VST 2 plug-ins
Changes in v1.10
- Now support features in VST 3.5
- Now with GPU-powered graphics acceleration based on FabFilter Pro-DS
- Added mouse wheel support to buttons with pop-up menus
- Now lets you open Other Preset option to the presets menu
- Support for Steinberg's CMC-AI
- Bugfix for compatibility issues with Adobe Premiere.
- Bugfix for bug where the mono AudioSuite plug-ins cause the Whole File option at the bottom to be disabled.
- Various other bugfixes
Changes in v1.01
- Bugfix for parameter interpretation errors
- Bugfix for VST2 automation
- Updated help file
- Added solo/mute buttons to the interactive band display