FinalPlug is a peak limiter with bit depth truncation and noise shaped dithering. Here are some of FinalPlug’s key features:
- Sonically transparent peak limiting, use as peak limiter or volume maximizer.
- Mono to mono or stereo to stereo operation.
- Bit depth truncation from 4 to 24 bits.
- TPDF dithering.
- Comprehensive noise shaping options.
- Operation up to 192 kHz sampling rate.
- Presets for CD and DVD-audio mastering and track compression.
New in v5.6:
- AAX format
Proudly sponsored by