|Software Music Machine Archive||
FireBurner's primary purpose is to allow users to easily create CDs from their own data or audio content. FireBurner can also be used to copy data or audio content from a user's CD.
- Intelligent code that communicates with your IDE or SCSI recording devices via any ASPI interface without the need for bulky drive databases
- Record on most CD-R/W drives using Session-at-Once (SAO), Disk-at-Once (DAO) or Track-at-Once (TAO)
- Powerful and stable on the fly MP3 decoding
- Burns Cue/Bin disc image files
- Burns ISO, WAV, and raw PCM audio track image files
- Creates custom CD's from source files and directories via drag/drop interface
- Rips discs from source CD's to Cue/Bin disc image files
- Rips tracks from source CD's to ISO, MP3, WAV or PCM track image files
- Famous BINChunker functions allows conversion of Bin/Cue disc images to ISO, WAV and PCM track image files
- Scan disc and track image files for corruption via speed optimized ECC/EDC error checker
- Lists detailed information about the status and capabilities of your devices
- Unlimited lifetime updates for registered users
Check out this site...