Edit audio files visually; Record audio from a microphone or any other available input device; Apply various effects; Burn audio CDs from MP3, WMA, WAV, and OGG; All in one program, simple and intuitive - FAE (free audio editor). Completely free!
- Powerful audio recording feature
- Edit audio files visually
- Apply various effects easily
- Powerful noise reduction tool
- Easy to use interface will get you started editing in just minutes
- Real-time effect preview is supported
- Easy to use bookmark and region manager
- Supports a number of file formats including wav (multiple codecs), mp3, wma, ogg and many more.
- Burn your sound files to CD
- Tools include speech synthesis (text-to-speech)
- Completely Free!
- Free Audio Editor can digitize sound recordings of music cassette tapes, vinyl LPs, or videos so they can be recorded onto CD. With the Sound Recorder you can digitize recordings to your computer’s hard disk, creating standard digital sound files.
- Timer and input level triggered recording included.
- With Free Audio Editor you can easily edit a recording. This sound editing software is a full featured professional sound editor for Windows. It lets you make and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction.
- NEW! Real-time effect preview is also supported.
With this cool audio editor, music editing will never be the hassle. You can see the music now and you can edit audio data using the brand new visual interface.
- Batch processing supports up to 32000 files allowing you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.
- NEW! Apply effects like echo, noise reduction to all selected files are supported.
Includes its own CD ripper
- Includes its own CD ripper with 'ultra fast 'rip mode and cddb music database lookup.
- Advanced Audio CD burner features support the ability to burn audio CDs from MP3, WMA, WAV, and OGG files.
Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text-to-speech)
- Real-time analyzers lets you analyze the output audio like a professional.
- Text-to-speech tool can convert your text documents to audio files, so you can listen to your documents on regular stereo, car CD players and PocketPC, or integrate spoken audio into your product presentations.
Easy to use bookmark and region manager
- Supports for bookmarks and region markers.
- Regions can be saved as separate files.