FutureDecks DJ Pro is the advanced version of FutureDecks DJ, it has added features for the most demanding professional DJ.
With FutureDecks DJ Pro, all you have to do is imagine and use your creativity to get that imagined mix. It features intuitive DJ solutions for beginners and has advanced options and features to satisfy the flexibility demands of professional DJs. FutureDecks DJ Pro also gives you the ability to connect up to 8 hardware MIDI/HID controllers for full control over your mixes.
Beat-matching is just a click away and also are seamless beat-aware loops, effects and many other things. It also features a brand new audio engine.
- Classic DJ setup with 2 decks, pro mixer and playlists
- Fully manual or automatic mixing (one-click beat-matching)
- Seamless intelligent looping and "skipbeat"
- Automatic BPM detection (grid like) with batch-mode function
- vinyl simulation including scratch, pitch, reverse play, brake
- Separate headphones output and song pre-listening
- Support for VST effects and AudioUnits, eqs, filters
- Analog input for microphone/turntables/CD-players, Talk-Over
- Controllers supported natively (zero-configure):
- Behringer BCD2000/BCD3000, Hercules controllers
- Additional MIDI IN with LEARN - assign knobs/switches to fx parameters
- Sample player (sampler)
- Record your mixes to WAV or AIFF
- KeyLock (MasterTempo) with on/off selector, gradual pitch bend
- ASIO/CoreAudio low-latency support
- Browsing system with unlimited lists, disk explorer and database
- Load the whole song in RAM memory for instant access
Related Gear Roundup:
New in v3.6.1
- All MIDI/HID controllers are now connected at startup (it's no longer needed to select them in Preferences/Cfg).
- More controllers supported (Numark iDJ3, Numark MixDeck Express, Gemini CNTRL-7, Gemini FirstMix, Gemini FirstMix I/O
- Scripting support for scrolling artist-title text on controllers with lcd/displays
- Various minor bugfixes
New in v3.0.4
- support for 8 new controllers
- improved timecode in absolute mode
- Key stepper
- enhanced video engine speed
New in v3.0.2
- video mixing with previewing (including pitch, break, scratch on video)
- automatic key detection (perfect for harmonic mixing)
- advanced support for external mixers
- Karaoke CDG support (mp3+cdg, zip)
- scan/import files/folders in the background
- auto-cueing (auto mix in/out points detection)
- color mark tracks, filter by Audio/Video/Karaoke type
- instant loops -- right click and hold on the loop's 1, 2, 4, 8
- pitch scaling for harmonic/key mixing
- aveform markers for cue points, loop, mix in/out
- browser and playlists iTunes integration
- hot CUE points functions and gradual pitch bend
New in v2.0.4
- Dry/wet mix for effects (replacing the on/off button) - you can now have much nicer effects in and out of the mix.
- Bug fixed when using multiple multichannel audio devices on Mac.
- Key knob warning appears only once if HQ timestretching is not enabled (+Mac fix).
- A number of other stability and bug fixes.
New in v2.0.3
- support for Karaoke CDG files (mp3 + cdg files)
- FLAC support (lossless audio format)
- additional previewing/monitoring audio device for Mac version (automatic aggregate device creation)
- fixed ASIO audio freeze bug (appeared especially when using BCD2000/3000 controllers)
- speed improvements for AMD processors
- lots of stability improvements
New in v2.0.2
- Vestax VCI-100 support.
- Up/down buttons in the playlist scroll bar.
- Key value moves in exactly +/- 1 semitone when using shortcuts.
- Key change label bug fixed.
- Single shareware version (no more demo + full separate versions).
- Several small bugs fixed.