GT Manager allows you to transfer patches from your GT-3, GT-5, GT-6 or GT-8 to the PC and back again. You can save your patch collection on the PC, re-organise patches, copy patches from one file to another etc etc. You can edit the patches on the PC, and the GT-3/5/6/8 will track the changes. This includes our unique 'GT Edit' mode, where you can edit patches hands-free so you can carry on playing your guitar at the same time!
- Transfer patches from the GT-3, GT-5, GT-6, GT-8 and GT-10 to the PC (via MIDI)
- Transfer patches from the PC to the GT-3, GT-5, GT-6, GT-8 and GT-10 (via MIDI) :-
- Audition mode - sends a single patch to the GT-3, GT-5, GT-6, GT-8 or GT-10's temporary memory so you can listen to it without affecting any of the stored patches.
- Dump mode - sends a complete patch file to the GT-3, GT-5, GT-6, GT-8 or GT-10, storing all the patches in the GT-3, GT-5, GT-6, GT-8 or GT-10's memory.
- Load and save patches in sysex (*.syx) format from disk or the internet.
- Patch files you save can include additional information about your equipment setup etc, and indicate that you created them.
- Load and save GT-10 patches in gxg format for Boss's GT-10 librarian.
- Highlight patches by category (GT-10 only) to quickly find patches of the right style.
- Copy, move or swap individual patches from one location to another, both within a file, and between files.
- Delete individual patches from files.
- Convert patches between any of GT-3, GT-5, GT-6 formats, from GT-6 to GT-8 format and from GT-8 to GT-10 format. Often, a full conversion is possible. If not (because of different functionality), GT Manager tells you what functions have failed to convert.
- Integrated patch editor for GT-3, GT-5, GT-6, GT-8 and GT-10, allowing editing of all effect parameters, with live update of the GT-3, GT-5, GT-6, GT-8 or GT-10 whilst editing.
- GT Manager shows all the controls for each effect in a logical way for easy editing. Effect chain editing is done by simply dragging effect boxes to the desired location. This is so much easier than editing on the unit itself!
- Editor for global settings, MIDI settings, custom Harmonist, Auto-riff, Pre-amp, Overdrive, Wah settings.
- Editor for EQ settings, with a graphical display of the response to give you a better understanding of the EQ controls.
- "Edit with GT" function: use the GT's CTL and EXP pedals to control GT Manager via MIDI, giving you "hands-free" operation of the software. This means you can play your guitar whilst altering patch parameters, hearing the effect as you play!
- Load zip files and extract the patch files and text files etc.
- Save patches in text listing format, and get a "patch map" listing showing which patches are in the file.
- Save patches in Microsoft Excel format (you need Excel to be installed for this to work).
- Integrated Text file viewer.
Top 10 Guitar Pedals & Multi Effects