Gallien Krueger Amplification 2.0.2
- GK Amplification plug-in is a virtual amplifier that emulates Gallien-Krueger amps and speakers.
- Includes 8 virtual microphones for variations
- Emulated all the functionality of the original amps including Bi-Amp and filters.
- Controls are laid out to mimic their hardware counterparts.
- The installation includes VST, AU and RTAS versions of the effect.
New features in 2.0.2:
- Now with a stand alone version
- Improved interface
New features in 2.0.0:
- Microphone simulation added
- Limiter added
- Learn function for master volume added
- Some graphical updates
- Adjustment of the microphone angle
- All parameters of all amps are published to the host for full automation
- Added better modeling algorithms - requires less CPU providing better quality, no need for the Hi-Res mode anymore
Proudly sponsored by