GFlux is a multi-filter plug-in with extensive modulation capabilities.
The core of GFlux is the concept of the 'flow'. Each flow represents a different filter layout, controlling which filters feed to others. The flows range from simple 8 pole filters right through to complex serial / parallel networks. These flows cover almost all the possibilities for routing and combined with the separate level control for each filter state you can create very complex filter responses.
- 4 Filters.
- 5 Simultaneous Filter Types.
- 6 Modulators.
- 5 Modulation Types.
- 18 Filter routing configurations.
- 11 Distortions.
- Full MIDI Control.
New in v1.0.2
- Certain Windows XP hosts not showing presets correctly.
- Macintosh PPC LFO not synced to the host (only playing back the first half of the LFO waveform).
- Potential hang when clicking the Modulator view button. Non-fatal, but caused host application to lock up.
- Incorrect permissions being set in certain cases on Macintosh by the installer.
- Macintosh preset menu not seeing the correct preset banks in certain cases.
- Added persistence of BPM lock state.
- Fixed bug that prevented the BPM from correctly displaying after swap between internal and host.