Giga Teleport is a tool allowing to integrate one or more dedicated Giga Studio machines into DAW. The only connection between the DAW machine and the Giga Studio machine required for Giga Teleport to work is a local network, therefore no additional audio or MIDI interfaces on Giga Studio machines are necessary. MIDI streams from the DAW machine to the Giga Studio machines, while audio from Giga Studio streams back to the DAW machine, all via LAN.
Current version of Giga Teleport may be used with any VST 2.0 compatible host (Cubase, Nuendo, SONAR, Logic, etc.).
If you want to use dedicated machines not only for Giga Studio, but also for running other VST effects or instruments, you'll have to use FX Teleport in combination with Giga VST Adapter. Giga VST Adapter itself can be used for running Giga Studio on the same machine with the host application.
- Seamless Giga Studio 2.54 or 3 integration into any VST 2 host
- Run number of Giga Studios on networked and local computer
- No GSIF-compatible hardware is required
- No MIDI hardware is required
- Audio from Giga Studio streams to host mixer
- No jitter
- No latency (when played back on hosts with delay compensation)
- Up to 128 MIDI channels for Giga Studio 3 or 64 MIDI channels for Giga Studio 2.54 (on all hosts except Logic)
- Up to 32 audio outputs
- Up to 192 KHz sample rate support
16, 24 and 32-bit depth support
- Support of external performance tool(s)