Grand Electrix is a sample based virtual instrument featuring a new stream from disk custom technology ("direct from disk") - the DashSignature Arald piano engine - for very low memory and CPU usage. Samples are streamed in real time from the hard disk, reducing the need for huge amounts of RAM in sample playback. Disk streaming may also be disabled if you have a large amount of RAM.
- 180 MB multi-sampled content with full decay, crossfading layers, and no loops.
- Stream from disk custom technology for very low memory and CPU usage.
- Complete control over velocity response, curve, min/max, and sensitivity.
- Temperament Menu (microtuning).
- Stretch tuning adjustable for customizable "expression color" across the keyboard.
- 3 Band EQ.
- Tremolo Rate and Depth.
- Chorus Rate and Depth.
New in v1.1
- Released a VST version fully compatible with the Mac/Intel platform.
- Created an installation package for the plug-in.
- Corrected the delayed attack of the MIDI note A1 and the detuning of a layer of the note C#6.