Drums sequencer for both Windows and Mac, its architecture combines a sampler and an innovative and powerful tool allows you to create easily and intuitively grooves and drums loops.
• Sequencer / sampler designed to generate percussion.
• Innovative tool for randomization.
• Ability to create audio loops.
• Drag & Drop patterns.
• 8 channels. Ability to 8 independent outputs
• 16 patterns of 64 steps per channel.
• Equalizer, insertions and effects sends.
• Comes with Chorus, Compressor, Delay, Filter, Flanger, Limiter, Reverb and Overdrive.
Changes in v1.5
- You can use the mouse as a paint tool for creating hits with different velocities.
- Ability to copy the hits of an instrument to another instrument with a drag & drop or a context menu.
- Synchronization of external MIDI notes (version 1.43).
- Initialization of equalizers.
- Improvements in CPU resources and the resources used by the edit window.
Changes in v1.4
- Standalone version allowing its use without the need for a host sequencer and so be able to export drum loops independently.
- Independent equalizer by instrument.
- Independent VU Meter by instrument.
- Fine tuning controls for Tune.
- SCALE mode for velocity on the V-Tune, which selects the closest note in an editable range.
- Assigning MIDI note for triggering instrument via MIDI Learn.