Guitar & Drum Trainer v4.0 RC 1
Guitar and Drum Trainer is the ultimate musician's MP3 player to help increase practice time quality, improve playing faster and easier, or transcribe music.
How Guitar and Drum Trainer helps:
- Slow down music to practice and learn at your own pace.
- Set loop points to practice difficult parts of a song easier.
- Pitch shift music to match your instrument's tuning.
- Use the GDT Speed Trainer to gradually increase music tempo to build accuracy and speed.
- A full wave and zoomed wave form let you see music you are playing along to.
- Zoom in to the second.
- Filter out unwanted musical parts with a powerful 62-band stereo equalizer.
- Filter center panned or non-center panned audio with vocal removal (karaoke).
- Save slowed down music or pitch shifted music to FLAC or MP3 with LAME addon.
- Shift stereo balance to hear musical parts played in the left or right channels more clearly.
- Remix stereo channels.
- View real time EQ visuals for graphical intrepretation of musical frequencies.
- Hover mouse over EQ visuals to discover notes.
- Choose your own color schemes for wave forms and EQ visualizations to match your personal style.
- Open and play MP3, FLAC, WMA, OGG, WAV and CD audio files.
- Use the Count In feature to set playback delays that give you time to return to your drum kit, piano, or keyboard racks.
- Adjust CPU controls for optimum performance of visualizations.
- Control volume and gain seperately for complete volume control.
- Save loops, EQ settings and color schemes for fast recall.
- Save and open song configurations to continue practice sessions later.
- Set preferences to work the way you feel most comfortable.
- Language learners, dancers and vocalists can also use the same features to help them achieve their goals.
- The rich feature set is carefully crafted to provide a smooth and easy user experience, while maintaining a high functionality for demanding professional musicians.
Silent Guitars for Practicing
Proudly sponsored by