Guitar Shed is a fully-integrated set of software tools for the guitarist (and other musicians). Its tools include two separate tuners (Chromatic and Tonal), tablature organizer, chord library, web manager, gig manager, jam machine, and song jam modules. All of this together, in a single software package, makes the most complete and essential suite of tools imaginable. On the road, in the studio, or at home - Guitar Shed will make a huge positive impact in your playing ability.
New in v184.108.40.206
- Now a Universal Binary
- Data is now stored in a much more efficient format. If you're upgrading from a previous version, your data will be automatically updated to use the new features.
- Lots of small interface fixes, performance improvements, and overall stability added.
- "Get Tab For Selected iTunes Song" feature provides much more accurate results, which now utilize the song's artist, song, and album info.
- Tablature Search feature now uses WebKit for native rendering on Mac OS X.
- Song Jam now plays unprotected AAC songs again. Also, the Treble/Bass equalizer sweep range is much greater allowing fine-tuning of your music and to help single out specific instruments.
- Metronome is now multi-threaded to enhance time accuracy. Also, 7/8 and 12/8 time signatures are now correctly counted.
- Gig Manager and Web Manager are fixed to allow editing again (This error previously occurred on some newer iMac and Mac Pro models).
- Many other small fixes and optimizations for Intel-based Macs.
- Chromatic Tuner: Note - if the tuner is not responding to your microphone/sound-input, click on the Help button now located on the Chromatic Tuner window for details.
Most third-party audio devices should now work properly.
- Update is free for all registered Guitar Shed 2 users.