Guitar Shed is a fully-integrated set of software tools for the guitarist (and other musicians). Its tools include two separate tuners (Chromatic and Tonal), tablature organizer, chord library, web manager, gig manager, jam machine, and song jam modules. All of this together, in a single software package, makes the most complete and essential suite of tools imaginable. On the road, in the studio, or at home - Guitar Shed will make a huge positive impact in your playing ability.
New in v2.9
- Song slow-downer without pitch change is now fully supported.
- Data is now stored in a much more efficient format. If you're upgrading from a previous version, your data will be automatically updated to use the new features.
- Lots of small interface fixes, performance improvements, and overall stability added.
- Tablature Search feature is greatly improved.
- Song Jam now plays unprotected AAC songs again. Also, the Treble/Bass equalizer sweep range is much greater allowing fine-tuning of your music and to help single out specific instruments.
- Metronome is now multi-threaded to enhance time accuracy. Also, 7/8 and 12/8 time signatures are now correctly counted.
- Gig Manager and Web Manager are fixed to allow editing again.
- Many other small fixes and optimizations for Windows XP users, and the upcoming Windows Vista.
- Update is free for all registered Guitar Shed 2 users.