GuitarToolkit is an iPhone / iPad app that has all the important guitar tools - tuner, metronome and a library chords, scales and arpeggios.
You can also get GuitarToolkit+ via the in-app purchase. It will give you interactive Chord Sheets, Custom Instruments, and Advanced Metronome with a powerful drum machine for practicing timing.
- Massive libraries of chords, scales and arpeggios for each instrument and alternate tuning.
- Supports 6, 7 and 12-string guitar, 4, 5 and 6-string bass, banjo, mandolin, and ukulele.
- Display notes and intervals, as well as finger positions for chords.
- Now with support for Scale Boxes at specific fret positions, ideal for scale practice.
- Supports standard and common alternate tunings; you can even create your own custom tunings.
- All chords, scales, and arpeggios are generated to work with your preferred tuning.
- Strum chords and tap notes to hear what they sound like.
- Now with movable capo support that can be used with chords, scales and arpeggios.
- On iPad, jump between scales or arpeggios and matching chords with a single tap.
- Chord, Scale and Arpeggio Finders: Touch notes on the on-screen fretboard and GuitarToolkit can identify matching chords, scales and arpeggios.
Changes in v2.2
- Optimized for iPhone 5
- Additional chords for banjo, mandolin & ukelele
- Supports upside-down orientation
- VoiceOver support for accessibility
- Chord Sheets now support "lefty mode"
- More included metronome patterns in the Advanced Metronome
- Advanced Metronome tempo setting is now independent from standard Metronome
The Best Electric Guitar Brands