Guitar Pro is a multitrack tablature editor for both Mac and Windows.
As well as writing scores, you can use it to improve your skills, compose, or simply to create tracks to accompany your practising.
Guitar Pro offers listening, printing, importing and exporting MIDI, ASCII, MusicXML, TabEdit, and PowerTab formats, transposing, transcribing a score in standard notation, etc.
It also includes a metronome, chord diagrams, tuner and assistants.
New in V6
- Totally rewritten, this version is a major improvement over for Guitar Pro 5.
- New interface - redesigned ergonomy. More room for the score, access to the all editing and sound-setting tools has been made available on one screen.
- Open several documents simultaneously, create them from templates, and edit in full-screen mode.
- Many new musical symbols appear along with the possibility to edit over 4 voices, which thus improves writing generally for fretted instruments as well as other types of instruments.
- Added symbols such as “slash” notation, or multirest and simile signs.
- Stylesheets - customize your scores - classical or jazz style - 70 setting parameters.
- Guitar Pro 6 automatically adds the bars and provides synchronization between the tracks of the score.
- And much more!
Introduction to Guitar Pro 6: