Helix is a Wave-Table-Shaping, Phase modulation, Virtual Analog, Physical Modelling Hybrid Synthesizer with high sound quality, massive modulation, creative audio-routing and many built-in effects.
- 800+ Presets from BigTone and others.
- Up to 64x Unison per voice.
- Wave-table-shaping oscillators.
- 17 filter types.
- 10 distortion types.
- All stereo signal path.
- Deep Modulation.
- Built in effects.
New in v2011-02-14
- Bug-fix: Some filters could freak out with very high cutoff-frequency.
- 100+ new cycles included (for wave-type oscillator).
- New and improved re-sampling algorithm for the rompler.
- Slightly quicker startup time.
- LFO "free"-phase, to feel more analog.
- More Global LFOs.
- Global LFO can retrigger each time a new key is pressed.
- Step-sequencer "key-step" (start at a new step with each key-press).
- Chorus stereo-flip.
- Shaper-postgain as a modulation destination.
- Bugfix when saving patches on mac: properly ask before overwriting.
- Reverb dry-level.
- Support tuning in sfz-files.
- A bunch of new presets.
- Support for "zen" preset manager.
New in v2009-12-01
- Mac-installer caused problems on Snow Leopard. Reverting to simpler archives (VST and AU in same archive).
- Bug fix in pop-up-menu, now supports big number of user-waves and samples.
- CC-D MIDI-learn now works.
- 2-Band Global Dist support wide-band operation (put cut-off frequency at max).
- Bug fix: (introduced 2009-09-08) no more "click" attacks with exotic filter modes.
- Minor optimization for phaser.
Proudly sponsored by