HighC is a graphical music creation tool. It is a synthesizer, a sequencer and a mixer. Its goal is to make music composition as simple and direct as sketching. It is a fun and educational tool in the hands of amateurs or children, and yet it meets the needs of demanding professional musicians. HighC makes advanced audio synthesis techniques available with a gentle, graphic approach.
- Tutorial: A step by step introduction to HighC main features
- Reference Manual: A detailed description of all the functions and features
- Hints: Tips to help you take advantage of HighC.
- Glossary: Definitions of some terms used throughout the documentation
- Samples: Some example short compositions made with HighC.