HurdyGurdy is a sample based instrument designed to closely reproduce not only the sound but also the true behaviour of the original instrument. With its detailed control options it allows you to play ethnic, traditional and historic styles and ornaments spontaneously and with ease.
- Four voices (chanter, drone1, drone2, trompette).
- The integrated StringVerb audio effect models a cluster of six sympathetic strings. StringVerb is also included as a separate VST effect.
New in v1.1
- New Value display allows to read and modify the exact parameter value for all knob and fader controls.
- New fine tune VST parameters allow exact retuning of all voices through VST automation. This works fine as well when only standard low resolution MIDI controllers are available.
- MIDI note range borders can conveniently be inserted from a MIDI keyboard.
- Numerous bug fixes increase the overall stability and usability of the plugins.