Hybrid Harpsichord is a digital instrument based on the Kirckman built instrument of the 1770's.
The Krickman Harpsichord is known for its unique sound even and even at over 240 years old it is still in working condition. This instrument has a single manual with 3 stops, including a lute stop.
Sound Magic employed their Hybrid Modeling technology to capture the instrument. It has over 20 controls and will give you every thing you need to get a useful harpsichord sound in various styles. Harpsichords are not supposed to be sensitive to dynamic changes, but Sound Magic included an optional dynamic response system. You can use it should you need accents and crescendos.
This program utilizes Sound Magic's Neo Hybrid Modeling Engine that lets you utilize your computer better and load Hybrid Harpsichord's 190MB data easily.
- Industrial Best NEO Hybrid Modeling Engine
- Optional Dynamic Response System
- Multi Microphone Positions
- Over 20 Controls on Sound
- KeySwitch between different Stops
- Built in Professional Reverb Effect
- Hybrid Harpsichord now provides the following format and platforms