Impulse Tracker is a revolutionary new music tracker under development in South Australia by Jeffrey Lim (Pulse/PoP). It is quite similar to the popular Scream Tracker by Future Crew, and is therefore quite easy to learn. Features:
- MOD, MTM, S3M and IT compatibility.
- Supports the following sound devices:
- Sound Blaster
- Sound Blaster Pro
- Sound Blaster 16
- Sound Blaster AWE 32
- Gravis UltraSound
- Pro Audio Spectrum
- Pro Audio Spectrum 16
- PC Speaker
- DAC on LPT
- Easy to-use, familiar Scream Tracker 3 style interface.
- Direct control over 64 channels.
- Maximum of 256 internal channels for greater sound quality, using NNAs (New Note Actions); Full panning (on SBPro, SB16 and GUS).
- Stereo Surround (on SBPro and SB16).
- Variable pattern lengths.
- Full block functions available (across-channel also!)
- Volume envelopes.
- Ping Pong loops and sustain loops for samples.
- Global volumes for channels and samples.
- Now with S3M saver, instrument I/O, and extra panning controls in the volume column!
- As of version 1.04, support for 16 bit samples, and samples greater than 64k!
- As of version 2.0, added panning and pitch envelopes.
Proudly sponsored by