JP6K is a software synthesizer that specializes on the famous Super SAW sound as heard from the Roland JP-8000 synthesizer in 1997.
The JP6K is designed to produce the same sound essence and behaviour of the original oscillator, making it ideal for modern music like Trance. The original Super Saw from Roland was aliasing, thus creating a bright and “airy” sound, and this is mimiced by the JP6K. Another notable feature of the JP6K is its non linear, special detune curve which gives you better control over detuning. Other key elements that is emulated from the Roland JP-800 are the filters, key tracking and the EQ.
- 32 voice polyphony
- Two Super Saw oscillators, an upper and lower with panning
- 1 noise oscillator
- Three filter modes: low pass, band pass and high pass with -12 & -24 dB/Oct
- Three independent LFOs controlling the filter, amp and pitch
- Pitch envelope
- Glide (Portamento) / MIDI pitch-wheel support
- Built in delay and EQ
- 114 presets, which includes presets from CFA-Sound, MASCHINENBAUERMUSIC, Mikey O’Hare and Grzegorz