Janus is a virtual bass amp for VST-compatible hosts. Using separate Contour-knobs for left and right channels, the user can create their own "mixdown" of the material or retain two separate channels to achieve unique, stereophonic bass-sounds. Janus works best on dry, stereo bass-tracks.
- Dual Contour-controls for radical tone-shaping
- Master volume and treble settings
- "Deep" knob to boost ultra-low frequency content
- Soft- and Hard-preamp voicing options
- Reverb and cabinet resonance controls
- Includes 16 presets