Jasuto allows you to visually construct your own synths/effects, and use them to make sequences all on your device!
Jasuto uses the relative position of nodes and their connections to control the sound. So the scene not only represents the synthesis structure, but also a custom multi-touch control surface. Motion can be recorded per node giving you rich, flexible automation.
Connections can be created automatically by simply dragging nodes around, or manually. Each wire can be double-tapped to allow even more control of each connection.
Jasuto comes installed with more than 40 modules. Each of the modules have been hand-optimized for your device's CPU, allowing you to create extremely complex scenes.
Jasuto has a built-in FTP server, so you can efficiently transfer files to/from your device using your OS or FTP client. Also the new scene browser has the ability to download/upload/rate user created content from the ever growing community, all from within the app!
- Anti-aliased oscillators with hard-sync, FM, PWM, PM.
- Analog style filters (lp, hp, bp, ladder emulation).
- Signal control (compressor, limiter, gate, follower).
- Zoomable sampler editor with several loop modes (normal, 1 shot, ping).
- Multi octave sequencer.
- Tape style analog delay.
- Reverb, several waveshapers.
- Scene sharing with the interwebs.
- Realtime resampling/recording.
New in v1.3.0
- iOS 4.0 support.
- Native iPad support!
- Bluetooth headsets can now be used as an audio input. Dynamic detection of audio inputs also works now.
- The Bands node now saves the 'bands' parameter.
- Final output stage has be vastly improved, much tighter bass.
- DC remover tool in the Sampler.
- The Scale module's modulation port now works.
- Odd sequencer loops now work.
- Unified all low-pass filters, improved sound quality as well.
- Fixed random browser interface bugs.
- There differences between Pro and Classic are now clearly defined, a lot the locked features are now available!