K-Meter is a metering plug-in based on the K-System with support for upsampled peak detection, ITU-R BS.1770-1 (LKFS) perceived loudness and monitor calibration.
- Built from the ground up around the K-System.
- Upsampled peak detection that discovers inter-sample peaks missed by other meters (upsamples up to 4x the input rate).
- Perceived loudness meter supporting the LKFS measurement (ITU-R BS.1770-1). This models the ear's sensitivity to different frequencies.
- Band-limited RMS meter for monitor calibration and compatibility with other meters.
- Pink noise generator for monitor calibration.
- Resettable clip indicators with sensitivity dial.
- Collapsible interface that occupies less screen space.
- All-in-one 32-bit and 64-bit universal binary supporting Intel and PPC Macs.
- SIMD optimization including AltiVec and SSE support.
- User manual including background on the K-System.
Changes in v1.4.7
- Bugfix for incompatibility with Windows XP
- Bugfix for WaveLab 6 crashes
- Adds average-over display, which gives you an indication of the loudest average levels that are reached.
- Bugfix for a channel layout bug in FL Studio.
- Numeric peak display now displays peak-hold value.
- Peak-hold can be reset by click on the numeric peak-hold display.
- Added full-scale option to make reading LUFS easier.
- ITU modes now display LUFS value rather than per-channel K-weighted values.
- Changed ITU Slow time to 3 seconds to match EBU R128 slow setting.
- Changed ITU Fast time to 400 milliseconds to match EBU R128 momentary setting.
- Each meter scale now occupies the entire meter.
- Removed time restriction from demo.
- Added more information about loudness metering to the manual.
Proudly sponsored by