KeyChord makes finding piano chords and scales easy.
You can enter notes to find out what the chord is, or enter chords to find out what the note are. It includes reverse scale lookups as well.
It has over 50 types of chords and more than 100 types of different scales.
You can also hear the chords and scales, and play them on the 5 octave scrollable multitouch virtual keyboard.
New in v2.4
- Added more recording functionality to piano. It now saves files as midi, and you can set them as ringtone.
- Permission is new for saving recordings to SD card.
- 2.3.4: Added optional registration.
- 2.3.3: Fixed wrong labeling of notes for like F7. Internally this was already correct, but the labeling on the keyboard was not connected to the chord notes.
- 2.3: Fixed slidingdrawer rendering bug on ICS and Honeycomb.
New in v2.1.3
- Fixed slidingdrawer rendering bug on ICS and Honeycomb.
New in v2.1.2
- Fixed crash when selecting empty chordtype
New in v2.1
- New staff view renderer.
- Updated mini piano pro with label option
- Dutch translation.
New in v2.0.5
- Preference Option added: audio feedback in reverse modes.
- Bugfix release: fix for honeycomb hanging keys in piano.
New in v2.0.3
- The interface has been completely redesigned, with new action bar, dashboard, dropdown menus, recent and favorite chordtypes, staff view for chords and scales, mini piano pro with record function.