Latency Delay is an auxiliary latency compensation plug-in which allows you to compensate latency introduced by modular real-time VST plug-ins and instruments which introduce latency but do not try to report it to the host.
Latency Delay introduces 10000 samples latency itself and delays the audio signal by [10000 minus specified sample value] samples. Please note that host audio application should support latency compensation.
This plug-in is only a helper and should be used together with other plug-ins.
New in v2.2
- Now available in native 64-bit
New in v2.1
- "Radial" knob mode can be now disabled completely.
- "Off-Line Render" indication added.
- Knob read-outs now require a single click for keyboard entry.
- Occasional crashes in WaveLab and other hosts fixed.
- Host sample rate switch-related problem fixed.
- Minor visual improvements implemented.
- Plug-in initial loading time reduced.
- The "VST Function Sync" global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
- Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now shows real parameter values.
- Preset "update" function implemented in the preset manager.
- The "No Multi-Channel Operation" global switch was added that fixes incompatibility with some non-VST2.3 compliant VST hosts.