Liang's Pipa is a virtual instrument based on the Pipa, a traditional Chinese instrument.
The Pipa, also known as the Chinese lute is a four stringed musical instrument with a pear-shaped wooden body. Various versions come with varying frets from 12 to 26 and belongs to the plucked instruments group.
This plugin is based on this popular Chinese instrument and has a very big library of sampled Pipa sounds. You get 2.5 GB worth of sounds that will cover all existing techniques for Pipa, with over 15 categories and 60 variations.
Sound Magic worked with a Pipa virtuoso from Beijing's Central Academy of Drama. The performance and instrument sounds were carefully captured for reproduction in this plugin. Liang's Pipa come with over 2000 samples, recorded in high fidelity 24Bit/96kHz resolution.
- Supports multiple formats
- High Quality 24Bit/96KHz Resolution Samples.
- Patented Multi-Dimension Vector Synthesis (MVS) Technologies
- Over 2.5GB size and over 2000 samples
- Key Switch, Mod switch different groups of samples
- Multi Layer Velocity Sample provides realistic experience.
- Unique Effects Samples
- Over 15 categories, 60 kinds of performance skills