Library Monkey offers a solution for complete media asset management. This new version provides many powerful features including an enhanced user-interface, recent searches, multiple Bins, enhanced metadata processing, and more.
- Multi-Channel File Support
- Instant Access with Smart Sets
- Advanced naming options for export
- Drag-n-drop to DAW and other audio applications
- User defined fields for custom labeling
- New and updated file formats and codecs
- Enhanced Metadata Support
- Support for Digidesign file content
- Support for Finder/Spotlight comments
- User defined field searches
- Catalog and organize media files
- Added presets to Rapid Convert
- Conversion presets
- Unattended processing mode
- New enhanced processing engine
- Unicode support
New in v4.1.7
- Bugfix for search crash
- Better AIFF Support
- Improved WAVE Support
- Improved Enhanced SD2 Support
- Bugfix for issues that could cause crashes when importing certain SD2 files.
- Bugfix for Mountain Lion Issues
- Bugfix for MP3 file reading.
- Bugfix for Edit menu issues.
- Enhanced Float32 Audio Code Playback Support
- Audio files encoded as Float32 samples should now playback on recent versions of OS X.
- Other general enhancements
- Various other fixes and enhancements providing greater stability and efficiency.
New in v4.1.5
- Mountain Lion Compatibility
- Bugfix for all known issues with Mountain Lion
- Bugfix for an issue with Serial Number Authorization
- Bugfix for an issue where the name text field did not appear when authorizing a Serial Number.
- General enhancements
- Various other fixes and enhancements for improved stability and efficiency.
New in v4.1.2
- Fixed a crash issue with WMA files
- Fixed an issue where certain WMA files would cause a crash.
- Fixed issues when closing the application
- Fixed a few crashes that could occur when closing the application.
- Fixed issues related to reading various audio files
- Fixed a few issues where files could be read incorrectly which may have resulted in crashes.
- Fixed the issue of reading Apple Lossless on 10.7.x
- Fixed an internal issue that prevented the processing and playback of Apple Lossless content on 10.7.
- General enhancements
- This version contains several other fixes and enhancements providing greater stability and efficiency.
New in v4.0
- Import Your iTunes Library: Import your iTunes XML Database, including all Tracks, Metadata, and Playlists, directly into Monkey Tools.
- Greater Value--Lower Price: Library Monkey is now offered for $129(US)
- Smaller and Faster: Experience faster launch and search times with new efficient database structure.
- New Asset Management Functions: Remove missing files as well as removal of any asset from any library without importing.